Updated: 18. December 2020 (18.12.2020)
- Visit us only if you are healthy - If you have symptoms get tested
- Keep 1-2m safe distance
- Wear a mask indoors
- Maintain good hand hygiene
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing
- Download the Koronavilkku tracing app
Ski Resorts, Trails, Routes, Services, Opening Hours
- Skiing season started on Saturday 28.11.2020.
- See opening hours for ski resorts, slopes and lifts.
- COVID safety in Ski Resorts
- Gondola Lift: Wear a face mask or share only with family or members from the same party.
- T-bar Lift: Share only with people from the same party.
- Chair Lift: Keep safe distance 1-2m. We recommend wearing a face mask.
- Magic Carpet Lift: Keep safe distance 1-2m.
Cross-country Skiing Trails
- More XC Skiing Trails will be opened after more snow is on the ground in coming days and weeks. Follow Yllas.fi front page for details.
- Currently open skiing trails in Ylläs can be seen in Ylläs Winter Trail Map
Shops, rentals etc.
- Most services in Ylläs are open normally - see Daily opening hours.
- Ylläs Travel Information in Yllästunturi Visitor Centre Kellokas is open normally. Come to visit or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone +358 40 550 2424.
Feeling sick or might been exposed - how to proceed?
Stay in your accomodation. Please call Kolari Municipality's Health Care Center tel. +358 40 489 5090 if you suspect you have been exposed for corona virus and you are visiting Ylläs region. You will be adviced over the phone how to proceed.
If you having normal flue symptoms and there is no doubt of corona infection, you may stay at home treatment. Please do not spread the virus to others - do not visit public areas. In case you need hospital treatment call Kolari Municipality's Health Care Center.
Coronavirus situation in Lapland now
Latest Corona information from Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare
Can I travel to Finland and Lapland? Please read