Updated: 20. January 2021 (20.1.2021)
- Visit us only if you are healthy - If you have symptoms get tested
- Keep 1-2m safe distance
- Wear a mask indoors
- Maintain good hand hygiene
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing
- Download the Koronavilkku tracing app
Are services and trails open?
In Ylläs most services are open normally. Please see Opening hours today
- Skiing season started on Saturday 28.11.2020.
- See Opening hours for ski resorts, slopes and lifts
- COVID safety in Ski Resorts
- Gondola Lift: Wear a face mask or share only with family or members from the same party.
- T-bar Lift: Share only with people from the same party.
- Chair Lift: Keep safe distance 1-2m. We recommend wearing a face mask.
- Magic Carpet Lift: Keep safe distance 1-2m.
Cross-country Skiing Trails
- Currently open xc skiing trails in Ylläs can be seen in Ylläs Winter Trail Map
Most restaurants and cafes sells also take away food.
Restaurant and cafes with delivery
- Aakenus Grill Restaurant
- Cafe Bar Routa
- Public House Selvä Pyy
- Ravintola Haltiakammi
- Ravintola Poro
- Ravintola Rouhe
- Ylläs Travel Information in Yllästunturi Visitor Centre Kellokas is open normally. Come to visit or contact by email email@example.com and by phone +358 40 550 2424.
Feeling sick or might been exposed - how to proceed?
Stay in your accomodation. Please call Kolari Municipality's Health Care Center tel. +358 40 489 5090 if you suspect you have been exposed for corona virus and you are visiting Ylläs region. You will be adviced over the phone how to proceed.
If you having normal flue symptoms and there is no doubt of corona infection, you may stay at home treatment. Please do not spread the virus to others - do not visit public areas. In case you need hospital treatment call Kolari Municipality's Health Care Center.
Coronavirus situation in Lapland now
Latest Corona information from Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare
Can I travel to Finland and Lapland? Please read