Clean nature and local culture is great part of Ylläs brand. We promote sustainable marked trails for activities and high quality local services.
Visit Ylläs is committed to United Nation's 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Those are to promote prosperity while protecting the planet. They recognize that ending poverty must go hand-in-hand with strategies that build economic growth and address a range of social needs including education, health, social protection, and job opportunities, while tackling climate change and environmental protection.
Visit Ylläs is on the process to get responsible travel sertificate from Biosphere. Check our goals.
Visit Ylläs co-operates with
- Businesses in the area,
- Kolari Commune,
- Parks & Wildlife Finland,
- Pallas-Yllästunturi National Park
- Protect Our Winters Finland
- Others destination marketing/management organisations in Lapland
- Visit Finland and Business Finland