Ylläs Covid Information
Updated 18.2.2022 - Suomeksi
Travel only if you are 100 % healthy, and be responsible. It is safe to travel to Ylläs as long as you follow guidelines from authorities and the Finnish goverment.
In Ylläs services are open.
- Visit us only if you are healthy.
- Keep 2m safe distance
- Wear a mask indoors
- Maintain good hand hygiene
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing
Download and print:
COVID is now like any illness. Stay in your accomodation and avoid contacts. No more tests.
If you still need to get tested:
- Home tests are sold in K-Market Jounin Kauppa and K-Market Eelin Kauppa. More information about home test.
- MediYlläs: Paid. Antigen, PCR.
- Kittilä Airport: Paid. Antigen, PCR.
If you need hospital treatment call Kolari Municipality Health Care Center: +358 40 489 5090
What is COVID Passport?
- Restaurants may ask for COVID Passport. If so they must inform about it at entrance door, and you should also find this from their website and social media.
- More information: Covid-19 Passport and Certificate - kanta.fi
- Ylläs-Kolari area statistics and possible covid exposures are published at Kolari.fi website (only in Finnish).
- COVID situation in Lapland now
- Can I travel to Finland and Lapland? Please read: Travel and the Coronavirus Pandemic - thl.fi
- News on Coronavirus Covid-19 - thl.fi
Information for businesses etc.
Valtioneuvosto decides on restaurant restictions