Ylläs Covid Information
Welcome! It is safe to travel to Ylläs as long as you follow guidelines from authorities and the Finnish goverment.
- Restaurants and cafes are open. See Opening Hours Today
- Rentals and guide services are open. Book activities and safaris online.
- Events will be held on summer and autumn
- If you have any symptoms get tested. Call +358 40 489 5096.
Stay in your accomodation. If you have any sympoms get tested, call +358 40 489 5096
In case you need hospital treatment call Kolari Municipality's Health Care Center +358 40 489 5090
Covid situation in Lapland now
Ylläs-Kolari statistics and possible corona exposures are published at Kolari.fi website (only in Finnish).
- Visit us only if you are healthy. If you have symptoms get tested.
- Keep 2m safe distance
- Wear a mask indoors
- Maintain good hand hygiene
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing
- Download the Koronavilkku tracing app
Are services and trails open?
In Ylläs most services are open normally. Please see Opening hours today
Shelters and huts along the trails
Shelters and huts are currently open. Most are maintained by Parks & Wildlife Finland so follow their instructions:
- Keep distance from others - at least 2 metres. Maintain good hand hygiene. Always follow the instructions from the public health authorities.
- Think about which locations tend to get crowded, and choose less-busy alternatives.
- Bring lunch and snacks that do not require preparing or cooking on a fire. Designated campfire and picnic sites can get very crowded.
Restaurants are open for dine-in.
Most restaurants and cafes sell also take away food.
Delivery to accommodation
Buy groceries from K-market Jounin Kauppa online shop for pick up or delivery (in finnish/swedish). Limited capacity so order well ahead.
Latest covid information from Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare
Can I travel to Finland and Lapland? Please read