Maintenance of the skiing tracks
Ylläs is proud to have the biggest skiing track network in Finland. 330km of well-maintained and variable skiing tracks with more than 20 different ski cafes and multiple shelters in the middle of the wilderness is definitely worth of travelling to Ylläs for skiing holiday.
Get Up to date information from Ylläs ski trails from Ylläs Ski Trails Facebook Page
Follow the maintenance of the Ylläs Ski trails in real time from Ylläs Trail and Track service.
- Is an online map with xc ski trails, winter trails and snowmobile tracks of Ylläs
- Suites for mobile, tablet and laptop
- Follow the maintenance of the trails in real time via GPS
- See the locations and opening times of the ski cafes and shelters
- Measure selected routes and plan your route for the day
- Share your favorite skiing routes even in social media or via email
- Buy it now for 10€ / winter season and support the maintenance of Ylläs trails and tracks!
Support the Maintenance of the Ylläs Ski Trails
You can support the maintenance of the skiing trails by buying Ylläs Online Trail and Track Service (10€/ winter season), Ylläs Winter Sports Map (10€) or ski trail sticker (5€). If you want to support the maintenance with an extra donation you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are extremely grateful for any support. Thank you!
I Class tracks – Mainteined daily if needed for the whole skiing season (approximately from mid-November till 1st of May)
II Class tracks – Mainteined from 1st of February till 1st of May every third day if needed
III Class tracks – Mainteined from 15th of February till 1st of May when needed at least once per week
You can see the maintenance categories in the online map and in the paper map.