Maintenance of the skiing tracks
Ylläs is proud to have the biggest skiing track network in Finland. 330km of well-maintained and variable skiing tracks with more than 20 different ski cafes and multiple shelters in the middle of the wilderness is definitely worth of travelling to Ylläs for skiing holiday.
You can follow the maintenance of the Ylläs Skiing tracks from the electronic Ylläs Ski Track Service.
- Is an Electronic ski track map
- Suites for mobile, tablet and laptop
- Follow the maintenance of the skiing tracks via GPS
- See the locations of the ski cafes and shelters
- Measure selected ski tracks and plan your route for the day
- Share your favorite skiing routes even in social media or via email
- Buy it now for 10€ / winter season and support the maintenance of Ylläs Skiing tracks!
Support the Maintenance of the Ylläs Skiing Tracks
You can support the maintenance of the skiing tracks by buying electronic Ylläs Ski Track Service (10€/ winter season), Ylläs Winter Sports Map (10€) or ski track sticker (5€). If you want to support the maintenance with an extra donation you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are extremely grateful for any support. Thank you!
I Class tracks – Mainteined daily if needed for the whole skiing season (approximately from mid-November till 1st of May)
II Class tracks – Mainteined from 1st of February till 1st of May every third day if needed
III Class tracks – Mainteined from 15th of February till 1st of May when needed at least once per week
You can see the maintenance categories in the electronic Ylläs Ski Track Service and in the paper map.